About Tenenbaum & Saas, P.C.
To use our combined experience and extensive business acumen to provide unparalleled legal representation that culminates in our clients reaching their short and long-term business goals.
Our Firm History
Every law firm has a history, and at Tenenbaum & Saas, P.C., we are quite proud of ours. Our firm was founded when Mark S. Tenenbaum and J. Richard Saas left a medium-sized Washington, DC firm in 1996. Mr. Tenenbaum’s history as general counsel to Trammell Crow Company in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions, combined with Mr. Saas’ experience as general counsel to South Charles Realty Corporation and as assistant general counsel at NationsBank Corporation, made them a force to be reckoned with.
Who We Represent
Our firm believes no business is too large or too small for us to roll up our sleeves and provide much-needed legal counsel. Our lawyers are the backbone of our firm, and we take pride in the way our attorneys effectively and efficiently communicate with clients of all sizes. We have a history of representing:
- Financial Institutions
- Varied businesses, both large and small
- What Makes Us Stand Out
The firm founders have declined numerous opportunities to merge this practice with larger firms. The reasons they have done this are:
- So they can continue to provide personalized and cost-efficient legal services, which cannot be done in larger firms.
- To retain autonomy and the ability to consider the best interest of each of the firm’s clients when making decisions.
- To create, nurture, and maintain a work atmosphere that attracts a diverse group of attorneys with varying levels of experience.
We are proud that we have preserved our control while maintaining the highest integrity and accomplishing great achievements for our clients.
How We Give Back
We understand the trust our clients place in us, and as part of our appreciation, we remain dedicated to giving back to our community and serving throughout the legal profession. We do this by:
- Teaching at local universities
- Being active in professional organizations
- Participating in lectures and seminars that focus on our special areas of interest
- Holding leadership positions in educational, civic, religious, charitable, and professional groups throughout the community
Let Us Help You
If you or your business needs assistance in handling complicated disputes and transactions, we are here to help. We are experienced in the issues that matter to your business interests, and no issue is too large or too small. If it is important to you, it is important to us. We offer a unique appreciation for your concerns and goals, and we work with you to help you achieve your goals.